THIS IS REAL LIFE.

July 20, 2016



Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 8:

Symptoms:


  • More nausea (actually threw up for the first time)
  •  More fatigue (and thus, more naps)
  • More sore boobs (and surprising, new, never-before-seen cleavage... this is totally new for an A-cup girl)

Cravings:  Mac 'N' Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Alfredo, Filet Mignon (all on different days)

I had my first experience throwing up in a Zion's Bank bathroom, which was rather delightful. They have lovely tile floors and (thank goodness) all of their toilet paper was fully stocked. I had to rush out of a ribbon cutting for work, clutching my stomach to find a bathroom. I think the major issue was just that I had gone too long without eating. I'm still getting used to this backwards sickness/eating thing of being pregnant-- the whole concept that if I'm not feeling well, i need to eat more, not starve myself.

I've joked with Dal that lately I feel like all I do is eat and sleep. (And work! My mom reminds me) I've enjoyed many a nap and I've actually gotten tired of eating (more accurately, of trying to find something to eat) I've rediscovered my love for baked potatoes. I've downed an entire box of saltines in a week, and I've found popsicles to be a great snack for the evenings.

My pants can often be found unbuttoned and being held loosely together by a hair tie. And the hormones raging through my body are doing a real number to my skin.

I'm pregnant. I can feel it and I find it funny that any odd feeling or symptom I have ... I look it up and yup, "This is normal in pregnancy." It figures. This really is a crazy ride, I feel it now guys.

But I am still so excited and lately all I can think about it breaking the news to more friends and family.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kali Nicole. Design by Fearne.