Men's White Button Up Refashion

June 19, 2017


Hello friends!

I have a fairly simple refashion for you all today -- one that anyone of you could easily duplicate with just a simple men's white button up shirt. :)

This refashion was inspired by the fact that my husband went through his closet and got rid of a bunch of stuff, this shirt
being one of them!

I saw this top on Pinterest a while back and immediately sadded it to my refashion inspo board. I love the ruffles down the front (no surprise there) and just the overall femininity of it. I also LOVE wearing white, especially during the summer. And it doesn't hurt that it helps me look a ttiiiiiny bit more tan than I actually am (I can use all the help I can get in that department.) I opted to ditch the ruffle at the collar this time... I was a bit worried it would look too Victorian. Some people can pull that off, but I am not one of those people!

This project took about 3 hours, so it could easily be done in the space of one evening or afternoon at the sewing machine. And this is my SECOND refashion video! Woo! It was a lot of work and there are still things I am not happy with, but it is done and hopefully helpful!

Without further ado.... let's transform a men's white button up into a flirty, feminine top!


1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kali Nicole. Design by Fearne.