25 WEEKS BUMPDATE

November 8, 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2016



How far along? 25 weeks + 4 days

Maternity clothes? 
Adding more and more maternity pieces into my wardrobe. Especially in the way of dresses - as those seem to be harder to get away with regular.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep: More and more weird dreams and nightmares... what's new? Lots of early delivery dreams, Dal disappearing, and me ending up in labor at the hospital with very, very random people.
I've been a bit more comfortable at night lately, though, so that's good.

Best moment this week: (Couple weeks ago) Baby shopping with my mama! It was so fun and so helpful to be able to look at all the different accessories and stuff and read about their different features, etc. Kinda get a plan for what we want. And pick up some cute baby clothes along the way. :)

It's been fun to start adding little bits and pieces to our mostly empty nursery. A crib, a stroller, a carseat, some little decorations... makes me so so excited!

Dal and I also registered last week, which was really fun & exciting. :)

Prego Brain Moments? Hmmm.. nothing stands out to me from the last couple weeks!

Movement: Yes, always. Every hour of the day, it seems. My mom got to feel him too while she was down, so that made me happy. :) He's starting kicking in new locations, too. i.e. my bladder, ribs, and the very very side of my abdomen. All very interesting to experience for the first time haha. His very favorite spots to sit are (still) on my right side, straight up and down, and lately he likes to lay across the very top of my belly.

Food cravings: Corn dogs one day. Sweet potato fries a couple times. Pork roast + cheesy potatoes.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
 I've had bad acid reflux. Like, really bad. I can't tie it to anything in specific. Just anything basically.

Gender:
 Boy! <3 :)

Labor signs: Nope. (or not that I know of.... doctor asked me if I had had any contractions, but I really don't know what those feel like, so hopefully no?!)

Symptoms: A lot of the same :) Heartburn, though now more during the day than at night. Not sure why...  More sore tummy and aching back. Being very slow to roll over/move, etc. haha. I'm sure Dal finds it pretty comical. Being out of breath and having a hard time bending over. Also, I've had sharp pains and lots of tenderness on the right side of my belly button. Very uncomfortable. Doctor said it's probably a ripped/torn muscle in my abdomen (yay!) haha

Belly button in or out? 
Still in, but I have a feeling it'll pop by Thanksgiving.

Wedding rings on or off?
 Wedding ring is still on, though definitely more snug than usual. I had to take off the ring I wear on my right hand as it was too tight.

Happy or moody most of the time: 
Very, very emotional this week. Very.

Looking forward to:
Finishing baby's dresser (we are DIYing one we bought at DI for really cheap), more baby shopping. The end of the second trimester coming up!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kali Nicole. Design by Fearne.